Saturday, May 3, 2014

Terrorist "WE" are supporting Cannibalizes Syrian soldier ~ Warning Very Graphic

Content used with verbal consent contained on video.

     I am personally NOT a fan of Glenn Beck and have publicly called him a traitor to the the United States for various reasons. However Beck is right and wrong on this matter. It's the part he is correct on I feel I should highlight.

     When Vladimir Putin starts making more sense than POTUS, WE are on the wrong side of this.



     Where Beck is right; If these are the guys we are supporting, we should absolutely cut ties with them and get our weapons back. Where he is wrong; Beck states that we should not be involved in the Middle East. I don't want war. I don't wish for it. History is not wrong. When good men do nothing, this is the kind of thing that happens. We should not support these guys but we do need to be involved.

     Policy makers need to make themselves aware of this and put a stop to it. I urge you to share this with everyone you can. I know it's disgusting. The truth is rarely a pleasant meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment