Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Muslims pressure corporations & limit our choices

Muslim pressure on Corporations

Muslim special interests attacking

our choices to suit themselves




     Let me start this by saying this blog has nothing to do with race. It's about control. When one group tries to force everyone to believe what they believe, have only the choices they want or conform to their opinion of what is or is not acceptable, it is Control. I for one will not allow anyone to tell me what I can or can not eat, think, drive or discuss.
     To that end, everyone needs to wake up and see what is happening around them. This latest capitulation by Subway is another fallen brick in freedom. Yet the corporations feel they are safer alienating everyone other than Muslims. It's time to stand up and be counted. If they're worried about who is going to give them the most problem, let's show them who they really should be listening too.
     I have started an on-line petition that I will serve to as many major corporations as I can to tell them, Muslims do not speak for everyone. They have their opinion and are welcome to it. I will not except any group, including Muslims to dictate my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment